tuesday 26th november, 1.02-1.03am, 1.04-1.09am, 1.19-1.27am, 1.33-1.35am, 1.37-1.45am, 1.49-1.57am, 2.04-2.07am, 2.09-2.15am, 2.32-2.39am, 2.44-2.52am, 3.10-3.15am, 3.21-3.26am, 3.29-3.30am, 3.32-3.41am, and 3.46-3.49am, on bbc radio 5 live
jim davis (phone-in programme) includes …
“The Chief Rabbi has strongly criticised Labour, saying that the party is not doing enough to root out anti-Jewish racism. In an article for The Times newspaper today, Ephraim Mirvis said that a new poison sanctioned from the very top has taken root in the party, and asked people to vote with their conscience.”
including report from …
• bbc reporter martin bashir
and calls from …
• irene from bermondsey, • simon from edgware, • rita, • fenella from whetstone, • shahid from hemel hempstead, • anthony from london bridge, • phillip from amsterdam, • clare from highgate, • richard from essex, • stuart from stanmore, and • tony from enfield
BBC BIAS: BBC presenter Jeremy Vine interviews a spokesman from Jewish Voice for Labour (but not the Jewish Labour Movement) without mentioning that it is tiny, and is a single-issue group created solely to defend Jeremy Corbyn from criticisms of anti-semitism.
BBC BIAS: BBC presenter Jeremy Vine interviews (non-Jewish) former Labour MP Ian Austin and a spokesman for Jewish Voice for Labour instead of a responsible spokesman for the Labour Party.
tuesday 26th november, 12.02pm, 12.07-12.19pm, 12.23-12.28pm, and 12.32-12.38pm, on bbc radio 2
jeremy vine leads with …
“Jeremy discusses the Chief Rabbi’s comments on anti-semitism in the Labour Party.”
including interviews with …
• ian austin
• jonathan rosenhead of jewish voice for labour
and calls from …
• ann robinson, formerly of unison
• adam morris
• gareth hopkins, a stockport labour party member claiming to have been accused of antisemitism for having a palestinian flag tattoo on his arm in edgware
(if you missed it, available from 0:02:24 to 0:02:45, 0:07:34 to 0:19:00, 0:23:04 to 0:28:15, and 0:32:28 to 0:37:50, at https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000bmzs)
this afternoon (sunday 15th), 5.40-5.55pm, on bbc radio 4 (repeated from 5.45am and from 7.00pm yesterday)
john bercow (presented by mark coles) (in the profile series)
“The life story of Commons Speaker John Bercow.